In this workshop we will explore tools and techniques for making the most out of the resources available (technical and organizational skills, time, communication) to accomplish what is needed. While all these resources are important in the successful completion of a project or task, the energy one brings to it plays a key role.
Participants will learn to:
- increase their energy and focus it in a desired direction to achieve the best results
- increase their ability to concentrate
- better work under pressure
- significantly reduce stress
- turn challenges into opportunities
The workshop will include a guided meditation and various stress reduction breathing techniques that the participants will be able to use on their own anytime and anywhere.