The Art & Science of Meditation
Moving into Stillness Course
In this course we explore the Body – Mind – Breath connection while developing a daily home meditation practice.
Our focus will be on releasing hidden tension and anxiety which encourage restlessness and make concentration very difficult.
You’ll learn to practice a flow of movement, yogic breathing exercise, deep relaxation, and silent meditation for your personal practice at home.
- Learn how to control emotions, and concentrate more effectively
- Learn powerful yoga techniques for managing stress and developing inner peace in meditation and in life
- Practice deep breathing mechanics for a healthier breath and more peaceful state of mind
- Explore different positions for meditation and refine what works best for you
- Build or deepen your personal home practice based on your own goals and ability
There will be a Free Introduction to this course on Tuesday, Jan 8 from 7:00 – 8:00 PM. Please join us to meet the instructors and find out more about the course.